Turbo Ultrafiltration + Reverse Osmosis Bottleless Water Cooler
What is (UF)? In the UF process, a fine membrane (.02 micron) partially addresses micro-organisms without waste water to lower the Total Suspended Solids.
If you don’t have the additional RO membrane system, some TSS will be left behind. To eliminate a majority of TSS, a Reverse Osmosis membrane is suggested.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
UltraFiltration acts as the pre-treatment for the next stage of the even finer RO Treatment. RO is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles & an array of contaminants. Similar to UF, although RO uses a different membrane. When water goes through the RO Membrane, leftover water hardness & contaminants that are too big to go through the UF & RO membrane will wash out through your drain line. (In the back of the water cooler, the system will connect to your kitchen drain for the wastewater.) The initial UF membrane is to help reduce the amount of Total Suspended Solids before the RO Treatment so less strain is put on the RO membrane. Read more about the membrane HERE.
Sugg. retail $799
Now Only $545
UF Preium Turbo
Sugg. retail $945
Now Only $695
Residential deliveries add $55.00
Lift gate Service(if a loading dock or forklift IS NOT available) add $55.00
Adds 8" to height & 11lbs to weight.
Alkalizer, mineralizer, and oxidation cartridge (add $57.00)
Water travels through 9 stages of filtration:
• In stage 1, water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking
To read about how GAC's work, click here.
• In stage 2, Water passes through a reverse osmosis membrane, which removes substantial amounts of most inorganic chemicals (such as salts, metals, minerals) most microorganisms including cryptosporidium and giardia, and most inorganic contaminant.
Learn more about our Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
• In stage 3, water passes through a 0.2 micron Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than 0.2 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
What is Ultrafiltration (UF)?
• In stage 4, water flows through one-micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
• In stages 5 and 6, water flows through 2 beds of Redox (Oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. Representing a new and unique way of water processing medium which by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation/reduction and adsorption action reduces and/or removes many unwanted contaminants from water. It is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Iron and hydrogen sulfide are oxidized into insoluble matter and attach to the surface of the media. Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are removed from the water by the natural process of electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet. The media inhibits bacterial growth throughout the entire unit.
To read about our ERA® Oxidation/Reduction Process, click here.
• In stage 7, water flows through ceramic balls, which remove harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia), and sediment.
• In stage 8, water travels through another bed of granulated activated carbon (GAC).
• In stage 9, water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
• Built-in filtration system
• Easy to use
• Separate hot/cold power switch
• Automatic hot and cold water temperature control
• Automatic heating shut-off when hot temperature is reached
• Automatic float valve
• High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system
• Type 304 stainless steel hot and cold water tanks
• Easy access front panel for service of filter system
• Easy to clean
• Weight: 48 lbs.
• Premium Turbo weight: 59 lbs.
• Floor Turbo dimensions: (D) 13” x (W) 13” x (H) 42”
• Premium Turbo dimensions: (D) 13” x (W) 13” x (H) 50”
• Heating power: 500W 6.2 Amps
• Cooling power: 112W 2.4 Amps
TOTAL NEEDED 612W 8.6 Amps
• Hot water tank volume: 0.5 gal/heating
• Cold water tank volume: 1 gal
• Cooling capacity: 1.95 gal per hour 35-50°F
• Heating capacity: 1.5 gal per hour 185°F
• Voltage: 110V-120V 50/60Hz
• Pressure range: 30-60 psi (2.1-4.1bar)
• Optimum service flow: 0.50 GPM at 60 psi (1.1lpm at 4.1 bar)