SMART Disposable Under Sink Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® SMART Disposable Under Sink Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive, removes many contaminants from water*.
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
- Dimensions: 3.5"L x 10.5" H x 3.5" W
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 - 30,000 gallons (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)** of water. Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
- It can be easily back washed. Semi annually back washing of the unit not only ensures balanced filtration and eliminates the potential for channeling, but also back-flushes the unit.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
- Add $4.95 if both valves are wanted.
- Also note that the pre-filtration filter located on the countertop page of the website is not available for under sink models.
- Standard size NPT input/output 1/4"; this is size used if not specified in comment section of order processing screen. Unit also available in 3/8" NPT input/output which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
Water travels through 6 stages of filtration:
- In stages 1 and 6, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 2, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water.
- Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- In stage 3, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 4 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Filters 10,000 gallons, Multi-Stage PLUS
Now Only $109
Filters 20,000 gallons, Multi-Stage ULTRA
Now Only $129
Filters 30,000 gallons, Multi-Stage ULTIMATE
Now Only $149