Reverse Osmosis Whole House Water Filter System - 5,000 Gallons Per Day
- Membrane: Three 4" x 40" TFC HF1 Membrane, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: Three 4" x 40" Champ Membrane Housing, Features a patented design and requires no tools for servicing.
- Pump & Motor: One Goulds 1.5 HP Multistage Pump and Motor, 110 or 220 volts AC, 60 or 50 hertz, single phase, Designed for continuous high pressures.
- Frame: Aluminum, White Powder Coated, Triple Bracket, corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Slim Line 5 Micron Polypropylene Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Carbon Block: One 4.5" x 20" Slim Line 5 Micron Carbon Block, Removes chlorine, odor, and taste from incoming feed water.
- GAC/ERA Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Coconut Shell GAC/Eagle Redox Alloy Filter.
- Filter Housing: Three 4.5" x 20" Slim Line Double O-Ring Filter Housings, Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauges: Two 2.5" Gauge, 0-300 PSI, Panel Mount Glycerin Filled, and Two 1.5" 0-160 Top mount dry gauges, For monitoring the system's operating pressure, the filter and carbon operating pressures.
- Low Pressure Switch: One McCann's Low Pressure Switch, Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- High Pressure Switch: One Square D High Pressure Switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve, with Manual Override, 110 or 220 Volts 60 or 50 Hertz, Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Manual Flush Valve: One 1/2" Brass Needle Valve, Regulates the product to waste ratio (systems recovery)
- Switch: One Manual On and Off Switch
- Computer Controller: One Minitrol Computer Controller, 110 or 220 volts AC, with pre-treat lockout, tank full contacts, low pressure monitoring, and alarm.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-10 GPM) & One Waste (0-10 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio, and monitor systems performance.
- TDS Meter: One Panel Mount TDS Meter, Provides accurate readings of the feed and product water quality.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: Compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
- TDS Meter: One Panel Mount TDS Meter, Provides you with accurate readings of the feed and product water quality.
- Stainless Steel Housing: Three 4” x 40” PuroTech Stainless Steel Membrane Housings 3/8” FNPT
- Float Switch: One Mechanical Float Switch, For atmospheric storage tank applications.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-2 GPM) & One Waste (0-5 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor systems performance.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: This feature offers a higher recovery rate for the system by taking a % of the waste water and feeding it back into the system.
- Additional cost will apply to listed price for custom modification based on water laboratory test report
Residential deliveries add $55.00
Lift gate Service(if a loading dock or forklift IS NOT available) add $55.00
- Design : Vertical
- Gallons Per Day: 5,000 @77° F
- Dimensions (Approx.): 30" x 38" x 47"
- Weight (Approx.): 250 lbs.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: Optional
- Auto Flush: Optional
- Element Size (in.): 4040TFC HF1
- Elements (Qty.): 3
- Motor HP: 1.5
- Voltage: 110 or 220
- Hertz: 50 or 60
- Feed Connection: 3/4”
- Product Connection: 1"
- Waste Connection: 1"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 45 psi
- Minimum NaCl - % Rejection: 96%
- Minimum Feed (GPM): 7
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains / Gallon
- Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum NaCl - % Rejection: 98.5%
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 15
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Maximum Temperature: 105° F