Nitrate Removal Disposable Countertop Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Nitrate Removal Disposable Countertop Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive.
- Dimensions: 3.5"L x 10.5" H x 3.5" W
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
- It can be easily back washed. Semi annually back washing of the unit not only ensures balanced filtration and eliminates the potential for channeling, but also back-flushes the unit.
Water travels through a Nitrate Removal cartridge:
- · Contains a special nitrate-selective resin. Nitrate reduction is 90% to 95% and breakthrough is not affected by sulfate levels. The capacity is 5500 ppm of nitrates as CaCO3. To determine capacity, first calculate the ppm of nitrates as CaCO3, then divide that number into 5500 to get the gallons. This cartridge can be regenerated using sodium chloride brine.*
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Designed in an attractive white, beige, or black housing.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently. Add $18.95 if wanted.