Industrial Reverse Osmosis for Fresh Water - 40,000 Gallons Per Day
- Membrane: Twenty-Four 4" x 40" TFC HF1 Membrane, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: Twelve 4" x 40" Champ Membrane Housing, Features a patented design and requires no tools for servicing.
- Pump & Motor: One Goulds 6 HP Multistage Pump and Motor, 110 or 220 volts AC, 60 or 50 hertz, single phase, Designed for continuous high pressures.
- Frame: Aluminum, White Powder Coated, Triple Bracket, corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 32" FSI Bag 10 Micron Sediment Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Cartridge Filter: 2.5" x 40" Coconut Shell Granulated Activated Carbon and Eagle Redox Alloy Filter.
- Chemical Injection: Pulsafeeder 30 Gallon Chemical Feed System
- Pressure Gauges: Two 2.5" Gauge, 0-300 PSI, Panel Mount Glycerin Filled, and Two 1.5" 0-160 Top mount dry gauges, For monitoring the system's operating pressure, the filter and carbon operating pressures.
- Low Pressure Switch: One McCann's Low Pressure Switch, Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- High Pressure Switch: One Square D High Pressure Switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve, with Manual Override, 110 or 220 Volts 60 or 50 Hertz, Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Computer Controller: Rotrol S-150 Computer Controller 220 volts AC, with built-in TDS monitor - pre-treat lockouts, tank full contacts, magnetic motor starter, low pressure monitoring, and alarms.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-10 GPM) & One Waste (0-10 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio, and monitor systems performance.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: Compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
- Stainless Steel Housing: Twelve 4” x 80” PuroTech Stainless Steel Membrane Housings 1/2” FNPT
- Float Switch: One Mechanical Float Switch, For atmospheric storage tank applications.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-2 GPM) & One Waste (0-5 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor systems performance.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: This feature offers a higher recovery rate for the system by taking a % of the waste water and feeding it back into the system.
- Additional cost will apply to listed price for custom modification based on water laboratory test report
Shipping: $245 +
Shipping & handling: We charge actual shipping charge for this item. Shipping of this item requires crating and is subject to crating charge. These charges will be determined upon shipping and will be added to your credit card on day of shipment.
Residential deliveries add $55.00
Lift gate Service(if a loading dock or forklift IS NOT available) add $55.00
- Design : Horizontal
- Gallons Per Day: 40,000 @77° F
- Dimensions (Approx.): 41" x 143" x 80"
- Weight (Approx.): N/A
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: Optional
- Auto Flush: Optional
- Element Size (in.): 4040TFC HF1
- Elements (Qty.): 24
- Motor HP: 6
- Voltage: 110 or 220
- Hertz: 50 or 60
- Feed Connection: 2”
- Product Connection: 1.5"
- Waste Connection: 1.5"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 45 psi
- Minimum NaCl - % Rejection: 96%
- Minimum Feed (GPM): 30
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains / Gallon
- Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum NaCl - % Rejection: 98.5%
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 50
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Maximum Temperature: 105° F