Water travels through 11 stages of filtration:
- Stage 1: water travels through a 20" sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also this extends the life of water filters and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Stages 2 and 4: Water flows through two beds of Eagle Redox Alloy® (oxidation/reduction process) media. Representing a new and unique way of water processing media by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation reduction and adsorption action, Eagle Redox Alloy® reduces and/or removes many unwanted contaminants from water.*
To read about the ERA® Oxidation/Reduction Process, click here.
- Stage 3: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 5: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water.
- To read about how GAC's work, click here.
- Stages 6 and 7: Water travels through a special blend of natural calcium carbonate media which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water and raise the pH level of your water. This process reduces acidity in the body and will produce natural calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions that can be absorbed 100% in the human body.
- Stage 8: Water travels through a bed of gravel. It provides backwashing support and improves the taste of your water.
- Stage 9: Water passes by two powerful magnets (greater than 12,000 gauss) that create a magnetic field in the filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. This process lowers surface tension and increases solubility and absorptivity.
- Stage 10: water travels through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water and removing any remaining volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents) that may be in the water.
- Stage 11: Water passes through a 20” 0.2 micron ultrafiltration (UF) membrane.
Similar to the concept of Reverse Osmosis, only Ultrafiltration uses a different membrane to remove viruses & retain larger particles up to 0.2-micron size.
CRYSTAL QUEST® Whole House water filters are simple, User friendly, easy to program, dependable, fully shipped with filtration media already in the tank. WE DO NOT ship filtration media separately for our customers to pour in. The system connects to the main line of your home and filters all the incoming water to it. It requires a nearby power outlet and drain source (usually the washing machine drain). We ship complete and ready to be plumbed in.
* All parts, components and media are NSF Certified
- Poly Glass™ mineral tank filled with EAGLE® Multimedia.
- Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank.
Now only $699
$129 S & H
Now only $899
$129 S & H
- Solid 316-Stainless Steel Tanks: heavy-duty, burst-proof construction for long time filled with EAGLE® Multimedia.
Now only $849
$129 S & H
Now only $1049
$129 S & H
Residential deliveries add $55.00
Lift gate Service(if a loading dock or forklift IS NOT available) add $55.00