Fluoride Removal Disposable Countertop Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Fluoride Removal Disposable Countertop Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive.
- Dimensions: 3.5"L x 10.5" H x 3.5" W
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
- It can be easily back washed. Semi annually back washing of the unit not only ensures balanced filtration and eliminates the potential for channeling, but also back-flushes the unit.
Water travels through a Fluoride Removal cartridge:
- Contains Synthetic Aluminum Oxide adsorbant media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range.
- Capacity: 4950 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1100 to 1650 Gallons) .* As high as 13200 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- Also effectively removes lead and arsenic.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Designed in an attractive white, beige, or black housing.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently. Add $18.95 if wanted.
*These Fluoride Systems and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal on municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Pure Water Filtration Associate for system recommendation.