Fluoride Removal Single Countertop Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Fluoride Removal Single Countertop Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive.
- White (Polypropylene) Dimensions: 5"L x 13"H x 5"W
- Stainless Steel Model Dimensions: 5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
Water travels through a Fluoride Removal cartridge:
- Contains Synthetic Aluminum Oxide adsorbant media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range.
- Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons) .* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- Also effectively removes lead and arsenic.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently. Add $18.95 if wanted.
White (Polypropylene) housing is BPA free
Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well.
*These Fluoride Systems and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal on municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Pure Water Filtration Associate for system recommendation.
White (Polypropylene) Housing
Now Only $99
Stainless Steel Housing
Now Only $139