Ceramic Single Under Sink Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Ceramic Single Under Sink Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive, removes many contaminants from water*.
- Dimensions: 5"L x 14"H (10"+ 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen. Add $4.95 if both valves are wanted.
- Also note that the pre-filtration filter located on the countertop page of the website is not available for under sink models.
- Standard size NPT input/output 1/4"; this is size used if not specified in comment section of order processing screen. Unit also available in 3/8" NPT input/output which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
Water travels through Ceramic cartridge:
- · effectively removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. Filtration as low as 0.5 micron. The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times (about once a month).
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
- White (Polypropylene) housing is BPA free
Add $59 + Shipping $3.95 for Leak Detector Smart Valve®