Ceramic Single Countertop Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Ceramic Single Countertop Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive, removes many contaminants from water*.
- White (Polypropylene) Dimensions: 5"L x 13"H x 5"W
- Stainless Steel Model Dimensions: 5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
Water travels through a Ceramic cartridge:
- effectively removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. Filtration as low as 0.5 micron. The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times (about once a month).
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently. Add $18.95 if wanted.
White (Polypropylene) housing is BPA free
Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well.
White (Polypropylene) Housing
Now Only $79
Stainless Steel Housing
Now Only $129
White (Polypropylene): Shipping $9
Stainless Steel: Shipping $10