Arsenic Removal + Smart Single Countertop Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Arsenic Removal + SMART Single Countertop Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive, removes many contaminants from water*.
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with Eagle Redox Alloy and more.
- White (Polypropylene) Dimensions: 5"L x 13"H x 5"W
- Stainless Steel Model Dimensions: 5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- Multistage conveniently provides 10,000 gallons (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)** of water. Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
Water travels through 7 stages of filtration
- In stages 1 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 2, Water travel through an Arsenic-selective resin cartridge, designed specifically to filter Arsenic V and Arsenic III. Capacity: 500 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
- In stages 3, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water.
- Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- In stage 4, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 5 and 6, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently. Add $18.95 if wanted.
White (Polypropylene) housing is BPA free
Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well.
White (Polypropylene) Housing
Now Only $119
Stainless Steel Housing
Now Only $159
White (Polypropylene): Shipping $9
Stainless Steel: Shipping $11