Arsenic Removal Single Countertop Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Arsenic Removal Single Countertop Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, quick and easy to install and use, attractive.
- White (Polypropylene) Dimensions: 5"L x 13"H x 5"W
- Stainless Steel Model Dimensions: 5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- The unique design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
Water travels through a Arsenic Removal cartridge:
- Designed specifically to filter Arsenic V and Arsenic III. Capacity: 1000 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently. Add $18.95 if wanted.
White (Polypropylene) housing is BPA free
Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well.
White (Polypropylene) Housing
Now Only $119
Stainless Steel Housing
Now Only $159
White (Polypropylene): Shipping $9
Stainless Steel: Shipping $11